1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
Recipe from Family Fun Magazine
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees, and line 12 muffin cups with liners (or grease the cups).
2. In a small bowl, mix together the topping ingredients until crumbly. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the egg and then stir in the sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla, and lemon zest.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, along with the buttermilk, and stir just until moistened.
6. Add the blackberries and mix well.
7. Fill your muffin cups almost to the top with the batter.
8. Sprinkle the topping evenly over each cupcake.
9. Bake for 25 - 35 minutes, until they're golden brown.
10. Spread some butter on your muffin and enjoy!